Elderly / Disabled Care
ELDER CARE : HAPPY AND SECURE IN YOUR OWN HOME
A live-in in caregiver is the most effective way to provide Elderly or Disabled care.
A live-in caregiver lives at the home of the client and assists with typical living activities such as light cooking or cleaning.
A live-in caregiver helps to maintain or restore health and safety in a residential environment.
International Nannies & Homecare Ltd. is dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and comfortable in their own homes.
Typical duties performed by a live-in caregiver might include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Read to client
- Play cards or games with client
- Providing a friendly ear
- Manage daily life
- Bring in mail
- Answer the door and phone
- Accompany to appointments or social gatherings
- Accompany client to restaurants or movies
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning, preparation and clean up
- Laundry & light ironing
- Keep track of receipts from groceries and errands
- Assistance with paying bills
- General housekeeping duties
- Assist with personal care like dressing and bathing
- Medication reminders
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude in the home